RIDE Recruiting Innovation Day Europe: 15. April 2015 in Zurich, Switzerland
for Recruiters only!
After its premiere in 2014, RIDE is back at Personal Swiss, throwing light at European recruiting by offering lectures, discussions, networking and exchange with experts and colleagues.
This year RIDE will take place in Conference Room 3 at Zurich Exhibition, thus offering a more exclusive surrounding to the participants. Furthermore, it will be recruiters only! Use the VIP RIDE Evening Networking Night to connect with your colleagues from other European countries
...next to the 14th Personal Swiss, largest Exhibition for Human Resource Management in Switzerland
the power of the internet and the changes in the working world in mind,
the recruiting industry in Europe has undergone something of a
revolution over the last ten years. Yet, at its heart it is still about
attracting and finding, engaging and persuading the right candidates,
again and again. Recruiting requires more and more tools and
technologies for its support. Therefore, recruiters need to find new
ways and innovative tools to be more effective and efficient."
RIDE – Recruiting Innovation Day Europe ...
- ... is the event truly dedicated to recruiting innovations in Europe.
- ... brings together recruitment leaders and recruiters from all over Europe to share their know-how innovative ideas for national, cross border and Europe-wide recruiting.
Impressions from last years' event
| || || || |
| || || |
The voice of last years' attendees
Attendees will gain insights and first hand learning in the expert talks and panel discussions:
- How to create a centralized European recruiting team covering various countries?
- How to create one employer brand throughout Europe?
- How to use the knowledge of the marketing colleagues to establish a positiv and unique candidate experience?
- How to continously attract a multi-lingual workforce from all over Europe in a extremly challenging environment?
- What is the secret behind successful active sourcers - research from UK and Germany
- Is it possible to post job ads and get a guaranteed number of applicants upfront?
and much more (additional topics will be added here)
+ the chance to network on the VIP RIDE Evening
CONTACT for information on how be part of RIDE through sponsoring :
Wolfgang Brickwedde | Director
Institute for Competitive Recruiting
+49 6221 7194007
boerding exposition SA | boerding messe AG
Firststrasse 15 | 8835 Feusisberg | Schweiz
Tel. CH: +41 22 733 08 26
Fax CH: +41 22 733 17 51
Tel. D: +49 621 40166 121